Panorama Bay - 4 Bedrooms, Large Entertaining Deck with Panoramic Bay Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Large 4 bedroom house, perfect for 2 families to share. Outstanding panoramic bay views on a balcony with couches, lounges and umbrellas bolted in.
The house has 2 living areas, evaporative cooling, ducted heating and wifi.
Entry to the house downstairs brings you to a large 2nd living area / rumpus room, perfect for the kids. There is a table tennis table, couches and large wall mounted tv with dvd player. There are kids board games and a dvd library available. This area also has a small kitchenette with table and chairs, microwave and dishwasher. There is also a downstairs powder room.
There are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom on the mid level, as well as a side deck with couches, outdoor dining and Bbq. The laundry with washing machine and dryer is also on this level.
Upstairs is open plan living/dining/kitchen and large entertaining balcony. The kitchen has an island bench with 4 stools,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving