Luxurious Coastal Retreat - Mt Martha
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This luxurious coastal retreat offers opulent north facing views spanning over the bay and including the city skyline.
The first floor features large master bedroom showing off a high spec ensuite with stone double vanity, open shower, separate toilet and WIR. it also includes your very own private balcony.
The first floor also contains huge open plan living with stunning views. Large modern kitchen is central to open plan dining and living and includes thick cut stone waterfall benches, quality Miele appliances, in built coffee machine and large walk in pantry. Dining room table is big enough to sit 16. There is also a fully equipped theatre room on this level. Spilling of the first floor is a balcony that wraps around the home with views of the bay and green surrounds.
The ground floor has a further 4 bedrooms with a large family room central. You will find a grey stone wet bar, family bathroom,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving