Colonial Style Villa Located In A Vibrant Area
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
The villa has 2 two-storey standalone villas and 2 swimming pools: Master Villa with 4 Bedrooms: First Floor ● Enclosed Air-conditioned Living Area (also called the Media Room), Bedroom 4, Kitchen, Dining, Wine Cellar Room, Swimming Pool, Garden Second Floor ● Gym, Master Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 Guest Villas with 3 Bedrooms: First Floor ● Enclosed Air-conditioned Living area, Kitchen, Dining, Office, Swimming Pool, Garden Second Floor ● Master Bedroom 2 or Bedroom 5, Bedroom 6 and Bedroom 7 Parking available for 4 cars ● Welcome drink ● Complimentary WIFI ● Services by the villa team ● Complimentary Afternoon Tea & Coffee with Biscuit available from 4PM to 5PM daily ● Daily Housekeeping Within walking distance from the villa, there’s BRAUD Café—baking artisanal sourdough daily—and Mama San, renowned for their Asian food and crafted cocktails (some of Bali’s best!). What’s great about the area is that Seminyak is home to some...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Within walking distance from the villa, there’s BRAUD Café—baking artisanal sourdough daily—and Mama San, renowned for their Asian food and crafted cocktails (some of Bali’s best!). What’s great about the area is that Seminyak is home to some of Bali’s most coveted and stylish restaurants, so you’ll deﬁnitely ﬁnd something to your taste. Whether it’s some of the best croissants in town at Monsieur Spoon, or an avo smash at the Australian-owned Sisterﬁelds Café, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Head down to Nook for a taste of Asian Western fusion, or for something more well-heeled, Mauri and Merah Putih are always a shoe-in. Then, for a nightcap, pop by La Favela—a place which attracts every type of Balinese traveler with its exotic and almost surreal concept. The famous surf beach Echo Beach is 30 minutes by car, and the world-class waves are deﬁnitely worth the drive. Or, if it’s a more social affair, you can’t go wrong with sunset drinks at Potato Head Beach Club or Ku De Ta. Beaches are less than a 10-minute drive away, with many options to choose from such as Petitenget Beach (7 minutes) or Seminyak Beach (6 minutes).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.