Guineys - Mount Martha - Pool, Tennis Courts, Beach Box
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
This Holiday House offers 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and accommodates 10-14 people. Panoramic Views over the Bay. End of a Cul-De-Sac, very quiet - no through traffic
Downstairs Recreation Room - smart tv, dvd, childrens movies, stereo, cd player, books, reverse cycle air con, bar sink and fridge.
Step out to a spacious patio. facing the bay.
Store room with table tennis table and bats, tennis racquets, toys and spare linen.
Any of the 4 bedrooms downstairs can be locked with individual keys available.
Upstairs - lounge with rear deck off it.
Smart tv and dvd, seating for at least 10 adults
Dining has seating for 10-12 people, couches, stereo-cd-tape and radio,
ducted aircon through each room upstairs.
Kitchen has 1 1/2 oven and griller, 5 ring induction cooking top,
microwave, fridge, dishwasher, basic supplies.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Tennis Court: Private
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving