Little Sebago Luxury
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Experience an unforgettable family getaway at this gorgeous waterfront retreat. Situated on the shores of Little Sebago Lake, this fourbedroom hideaway comes fully furnished inside and out for yearround comfort and entertainment. This private slice of paradise boasts a large, beautifully landscaped yard teeming with everything you need for taking advantage of the homes lakefront location, including a private pier, floating swim platform, boat launch, and woodburning firepit. A covered hot tub is ready for soothing soaking sessions and the sunny upper deck comes complete with a gas grill, covered dining table, and lounge chairs for alfresco meals and relaxation.
Anchored by a central fireplace, the magnificent great room sets the stage for casual downtime with soaring pine ceilings, floortoceiling windows, and plush seating, plus a smart TV for added entertainment. The sparkling full kitchen comes equipped for gourmet meal...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This Recreational Amenity Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities the Recreational Amenities
- 1 a hot tub
- 2 access to a dock on a lake, bay, or other body of water and
- 3 one or more canoes, kayaks, or other unpowered watercraft the boats.
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- 1. Hot Tub
- ANY USE OF THE HOT TUB IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK.
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that hot tub bathing is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to chemical irritation, electrocution, entrapment, and drowning and DEATH. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the hot tub.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the hot tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the hot tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit 40 degrees Celsius for personal safety.
- 2. Use of Dock and Boats
- USE OF THE DOCK AND BOATS OR SWIMMING OR WADING IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the dock and boats can be dangerous, and that water recreation of any kind is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning. Use of the dock and boats or swimming or wading may be hazardous due to the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Do not jump or dive from the dock.
- Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the dock or boats or wading or swimming. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use personal flotation devices while boating. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when using or accessing the dock or boats or swimming or wading.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER OR FROM SWIMMING OR WADING.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS wFEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.