Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Delightful 4-bed house w/ Garden & Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
✔ 166 m2 / 1787 ft2 property
✔ 4 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Gorgeous shared garden & pool available
✔ Free parking space
✔ 4-minute walk to Torre da Medronheira
✔ 17-minute walk to Maré at Pine Cliffs
✔ 3-minute walk to Roja Pé (Areias)
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 4 bedrooms—3 with double beds and 1 with 2 single beds which can convert into a double bed
⭐ 3 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 8 guests
⭐ Beautiful garden & amazing pool available at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the...
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- - In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.