- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
This Annapolis home, located directly across the street from Naval Academy’s Gate 1, is also a moving tribute to the owner’s heroic brother, 1st Lt Travis Manion. An experienced war veteran, Manion was fatally wounded by an enemy sniper while aiding and drawing fire away from his wounded 1st Recon Battalion teammates on April 29, 2007 in Iraq. His courageous acts allowed every member of his patrol to survive. For his actions, Travis was awarded the Silver Star and Bronze Star with Valor.
His family has brought his legacy to life outside the gates of his Alma Mater, the Naval Academy, where he graduated in 2004. Guests will enjoy the cozy layout and decor of the home while feeling the honor of this fallen hero all around them.
The main floor open layout is great for family gatherings and watching the games. The recently-renovated kitchen has new...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.