Carriage on Conduit
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
*Flexible Commissioning Week Cancellation Policy*
Originally built in 1857, this fully-restored home has a rich history that’s been documented from it’s original purpose as a Horse Barn and later became a popular hotel, due to its location in the center of the City, along with the neighboring townhouses on the block. As part of the larger City Hotel complex, this row house block is a rare example of early 19th century commercial domestic architecture which retains a high degree of integrity and contributes significantly to the pivotal intersection of Duke of Gloucester and Conduit streets. In 1900 the rowhouse block was sold independently in 1903 to Weems and Grafton D. Ridout, in whose family the building remained until the mid twentieth century.
When entering the home, you will be greeted by both the historic charm and all of the upgraded amenities that make for a modern experience. Walk through the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.