- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Sitting in a prime position at the south end of Aldeburgh’s vibrant high street within easy reach of the shops, restaurants, yacht club, beach and marshes, this pretty cottage retains all the character of bygone years combined with a modern bathroom and kitchen - perfect for a seaside holiday or romantic getaway at any time of the year with a quaint garden and cosy open fire.
Interiors are decorated in a charming coastal cottage style with a sociable open plan living/kitchen/dining room on the ground floor where you can socialise and cater at home or enjoy a take-away from one of the many eateries close by. The smart shower room also sits on the ground floor and a typically steep staircase take you to the first floor where both bedrooms have double beds (one a 4ft 6inch) and ample space for you to unpack and settle in.
You’re welcomed directly into the open plan...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.