JBH 115 W 2nd Apt 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located 15 minutes South from the Jacksonville International Airport in Downtown Jacksonville, FL.
To learn more about all there is to see and do in Jacksonville, go to www.VisitJacksonville.com
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 2) Maximum Occupancy is 2 persons. The sofa is NOT for use as a bed for sleeping. Additional guests can’t be included with the intention of using the sofa for sleeping. No children allowed as noted in the House Rules. Small Dog Friendly - 25 lbs or less - must be approved in advance and there is an additional pet fee required. Max 1 dog.*
Queen Size Bed
HDTV w/ Roku
HDTV w/ Direct TV Package
Front & Back Balcony Areas for Relaxing
Full Kitchen including Keureg, Toaster, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances
Backyard BBQ, Smoker, Firepit, Hot Tub, Beverage Center...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.