Heaven on the Upper Amalfi Coast!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
What makes this stunning hilltop home in Furore on the Amalfi Coast so utterly enticing? Could it be the fresh aroma of juicy lemons and oranges growing in pots on the patio? Or is it the wonderful wisteria climbing happily over pergolas, the banks of flowering geraniums and a market garden full of fruits and vegetables just waiting to be eaten? Maybe it’s the views – they are positively stunning! Perhaps it’s the impeccably restored old fortress complete with narrow slits for the archers’ darts in a historic time long forgotten?
So many wonderful aspects that come together under the blissful Amalfi sun and make the complete whole. Here you will experience luxury living hand in hand with history – a 400-year-old home functioning perfectly in a pristine location.
Ten years ago, a professional couple from Naples turned their attention to an area of the upper Amalfi Coast region somewhat off the tourist track – an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Furore on the Amalfi Coast runs from the top of a mountain to the Mediterranean Coast along a twisty, curvy road. The community, located 98 steps down from the villa, boasts excellent frescoes
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily Housekeeping Mon-Fri (except national holidays)
- - Daily continental breakfast
- - Chef for lunch and dinner preparation (Groceries €).
- - Welcome dinner
- - A daily private transfer to and from the port of Amalfi from
- - Daily change of bath and pool towels
- - Midweek change of bed linen
- - Courtesy Kit
- - 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Know Before You Go
- - There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance.
- - A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- - The breakfast / lunch / dinner menus should be communicated to the staff 24 hours before, that’s allows the staff to grocery on time. €
- - Bedrooms 2 and 3 have multiple levels - beds are not at same level as bathrooms
- - Bedrooms have 2 A/C systems in each to reach very cold temperatures
- - En-suite bathrooms are quirky – but this is the charm of the home
- - Multi-level property – many small steps throughout
- - Pool bathroom with 2 outdoor showers
- - 425 steps down to the beach
- - 32 steps to a small hamlet located below the house
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (IT0008)