A Shore Thing
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Name: A Shore Thing | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 11 | Access: Lake Front, Ski Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
You couldn’t ask for a better location at Deep Creek Lake than at our A Shore Thing lodge! Located a 5-minute walk from the foot of Wisp Ski Resort at the front and right on the McHenry Cove from the back, this house puts you in the center of DCL’s top attractions. Easily set off for a day on the water with friends and family from the home’s private boat slip (you can bring your own vehicle, rent one, or rent kayaks and paddleboards from the nearby boat rental businesses!). Inside the open-concept home, you and your guests will be...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Marsh Hill Road borders one side of McHenry Cove at Deep Creek Lake while Deep Creek Drive borders the other side. This northern end of the lake is known for Wisp Resort and is located near many great attractions in McHenry. All of the homes along Marsh Hill Road offer lake access and lake front views so in the winter you can enjoy the excitement of Wisp Resort and in the summer, you can spend some quality time out on the lake. There are many boat rental businesses located throughout McHenry Cove, so if your home offers a dock slip, you can easily stop by to rent a boat. Many places offer kayak and paddleboard rentals too! Don't miss out on the action, stay at a home on Marsh Hill Road! Community Amenities: -Close to Wisp Resort -Close to ASCI -Lake Front & Lake Access Homes
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.