Studio9Forty Situational Stay w/ Balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
At Studio9Forty we’ve built apartment homes with you in mind. Limited to 24 studio apartment homes, It’s like VIP access beyond the velvet rope of the most exclusive club without the noise and the crowd. The moment you step foot in our halls you are immersed in a work of art. When home, you’ll be surrounded by art, technology, and design. Just steps away from Piedmont Park and the Beltline in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, Studio9Forty provides the ultimate canvas for you to paint your life.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager Vacation Rentals Guest Agreement
- Thank you for booking with Property Manager Rentals! We’re looking forward to your stay. Please review the terms of our rental agreement and and sign. Should you require additional information or assistance please send us an email or platform message.
- Property Manager is committed to providing you with the most convenient and reliable vacation rental experience possible. The terms of our Rental Agreements are provided below and are intended to help you enjoy a safe, reliable and convenient booking. The Guest Agreement sets out the terms of your booking with us if you have booked a short- term rental, while the terms of your Lease agreement apply when you are leasing a property from us on a long-term basis or where a lease agreement is required.
- Guest Agreement
- 1. Policies: You must abide by the following policies:
- Behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbors.
- You must be over the age of 18
- You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the Unit during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the Unit: (6) Persons.
- No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the Unit or in adjacent units, or any illegal activity may occur at the Unit.
- No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties and where you have paid a pet fee in connection with your booking in advance. Registered service animals are allowed when you provide proof of registration upon request.
- No smoking is allowed in or around any Unit.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Please use common courtesy at the Home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging furniture.
- 2. Cleaning: Each home will be cleaned and inspected by third-party cleaning contractors after your departure, consistent with the Additional Health Terms below. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. They will appreciate simple things like leaving the Unit tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash.
- 3. Excessive Wear and Tear, Noise and Occupancy: If excessive wear and tear is found for the Unit, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes Property Manager to charge Guest for additional fees. Guest will be provided with a receipt for any additional fees incurred upon request or as required by local laws or regulations. If at any time the maximum number of the Unit's occupants is exceeded, if we receive information about excessive noise, or any violation of any laws, regulations or terms of this Guest Agreement, then Property Manager in its sole discretion, has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to charge Guest a minimum service fee of $250 with no refund for the balance of the remaining booking. If any sign of smoking is discovered, Guest authorizes Property Manager to charge Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the booking for the Unit specifically allows a pet, if any sign of a pet is discovered, then Guest authorizes Property Manager to charge Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. The security deposit return must be requested in writing to email@example.com. After the damage deposit return is requested; Property Manager will return any balance of a security deposit to Guest, less any charges or amounts owed by Guest, within fourteen (14) days or as otherwise required by local laws or regulations. Any charges owed by Guest may be charged by Property Manager to Guest’s card on file in addition to seeking any relief provided by law.
- 4. Maintenance and Access: We have the right to enter the Unit at any time during guest booking and we will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. This is an associated risk of renting a residence or condo and if a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time or if the Unit is unavailable for any reason as determined in our discretion, we reserve the right to cancel and refund you or offer to relocate you to another home at our discretion.
- 5. Phone and Internet: Unless otherwise specified, all homes are equipped with a high-speed Wi-Fi connection where and when service is available and we will provide you with any required Wi-Fi passwords. We do not guarantee Wi-Fi uptime, speeds or reliability for work or other purposes. We do not provide landline phones for all homes and suggest that you please use your mobile phone or Wi-Fi enabled phone for calls.
- 6. Furnished Rental and Supplies: Property Manager properties are furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, an equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified. A limited starter supply of paper products, bath and dish soap are provided, but will not be replaced if consumed during your booking so we recommend bringing additional personal items with you. Staples (salt, pepper, foils, wraps, etc) are generally stocked by the Owner of the Unit, however Property Manager cannot commit these supplies being present. Guest is responsible for replacing stocked items as they are consumed. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using please provide for those items by bringing them with you.
- 7. Weather and Other Unforeseen Events: Property Manager does not accept liability for any inconveniences, delays or your inability to booking in a Unit arising from any temporary or permanent defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, damage caused by weather, road closures or conditions, construction, natural disasters, disruption or cancellation of your travel, events, conferences or reason for your booking, government orders, pandemics, viruses, illnesses, infestations, water conditions, closings, pollution, acts of God or other reasons beyond Property Manager control. No refunds will be given for any delays or cancellations due to such conditions.
- 8. Indemnity: Neither Owner, the Owner's HOA, nor Property Manager assumes any liability for loss, theft, damage or injury to Guest, his/her guests or other occupants in the Unit. The Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner, HOA and Property Manager from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, his/her guests or other occupants of the Unit as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Unit and agrees to hold Owner, HOA and Property Manager free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Guest Agreement, or their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- 9. Unavailability: In the rare event the Unit that that you have reserved is for sale, is sold or is otherwise unavailable for any reason as determined by Property Manager, then Property Manager, in our discretion, may provide Guest with a comparable home at no additional cost to the Guest or cancel and refund Guest’s booking.
- 10. Identification and Compliance: All guests are subject to our identification and risk screening process, which may require the Guest to provide personal, credit card and other information as determined by Property Manager prior to staying in the Unit. We may cancel a booking at any time if Guest fails to complete our Guest identification and risk screening process as determined in our discretion. Property Manager does not prefer, limit or discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- 11. Payment and Cancellations: We accept all major credit cards. Full payment due at the time the reservation is made. All bookings which are made more than 14 days in advance are fully refundable if the guest cancels the reservation within 24 hours after the time of booking. After this cancellation period expires, all guest payments are non-refundable and the booking is non-changeable and non-cancellable by the Guest. Any cancellation reimbursement due back to a guest will be reduced by 5% for processing fees. Other booking, collection and cancellation terms may apply to your booking as applicable at the time of your booking and booking site (as indicated by a Property Manager agent or in terms offered by third party booking agents such as Airbnb, VRBO or HVMI).
- 12. Additional Health Terms and Waiver of Liability: Property Manager has taken reasonable steps to ensure that your Unit has been properly cleaned and sanitized with industry standard, EPA approved supplies and disinfectant procedures designed to effectively eliminate viruses and microbes prior to your arrival, including novel coronavirus, COVID-19 (collectively "Disease"), which has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and is reported to be extremely contagious. In order to ensure the safety of all Guests, Owners, workers and related parties, you agree that you are personally responsible for your safety and actions regarding your or any member of your party's use of the Unit If you or any members of your party meet any of the below conditions or fail to abide by the following guidelines, you agree that you and the members of your party will be at higher risk of contracting a Disease in connection with your use of the Unit:
- - Has experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, or a loss of taste and/or smell within the 14 days prior to your booking arrival;
- Has been living, visiting, or otherwise exposed to anyone with a fever or a cough within the 30 days prior to your booking arrival;-
- Has traveled more than 25 miles from their home, internationally or resided or visited any U.S. State with an infection rate of over 70 per 1,000 people within the 14 days prior to your booking arrival;
- Has failed to practice safe social distancing, proper hand washing, or any other recommended precautions within the 14 days prior to your booking arrival;
- Do not maintain sanitation in the Unit by ensuring all members of the party wash all personal belongings, persons, and the Unit itself after contact, in order to provide a clean and safe Unit; or
- Do not read, understand, and ensure all members of the party fully comply with all State and County rules, ordinances, laws and executive orders during your booking, specifically including those related to social distancing, quarantine, or public health.
- You agree that it is not possible to prevent against the presence of the Disease. Therefore, if you choose to utilize the Unit you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading Disease. You agree that you have read and understood the above warning concerning Disease. By using the Services and Unit you hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting Disease for yourself and/or your children and members of your party in order to utilize the Services and Unit. You agree that these Services are of such value to you and your children and members of your party that you accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading Disease in order to utilize the Services and Unit. If you do not agree to these terms do not use the Services and Unit.
- 13. Severability: If any part of this Guest Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Guest Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Guest Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
- 14. Effectiveness, Agreement & Counterparts. You agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Guest Agreement as of the earlier of: (a) the date you electronically sign or accept the Guest Agreement; or (b) the date you use any Services, including the Site, a Unit, including making a booking or any payments for a booking via the Site or any third-party booking service for the Unit. The Guest Agreement governs your access to and use of the Services and Unit and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Property Manager. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES, SITE OR UNIT.
- By signing below, you agree that you have reviewed and agreed to the terms above.
- Accepted and agreed: