Pet Friendly Holiday Home in Callala Bay walking distance to beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
*New Listing - November 2022*
We are an experienced property manager with over a hundred carefully selected properties and thousands of reviews. Book with us with confidence!
Make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar, and when the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and walk just down the road to the beach at Callala Bay to splash in the sparkling waves and soak up the sun.
Stay inside comfortably in the living room with air conditioning and relax in front of the TV on recliners with Netflix at your fingertips or gather around a board game to reconnect. The property is filled with tropical plants with a fully-fenced backyard where your pets can run around, and the covered back deck is perfect for lunch cooked on the BBQ and eaten outdoors in the sea breeze.
For solo time, take a book and a beer out to the loungers on the deck or go for a walk...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Enjoy calm swimming beaches and a relaxed coastal culture in this scenic town. Tucked into the northern pocket of Jervis Bay on the NSW South Coast, Callala Bay has a boat ramp and jetty, providing easy access to the clear aqua waters for sailing, fishing and snorkelling. Make sure you keep an eye out for dolphins. You can learn to sail with Jervis Bay Sailing Club, or go bushwalking and fishing in nearby Jervis Bay National Park. The park is a natural sanctuary of sand forests, eucalypt woodlands and beaches with powder-white sand. It’s also home to abundant wildlife and important Aboriginal cultural conservation sites. Just south of Callala Bay is gorgeous Callala Beach, which is backed by a reserve with BBQs and picnic tables. At Club Callala enjoy a bite to eat, lawn bowls and a round of golf on the 18-hole course where kangaroos roam. A courtesy bus operates around the local area seven days a week. Nearby is the village of Myola, located on the banks of Currambene Creek, a popular fishing spot. You can rent a boat from Husky Hire-A-Boat at Woollamia Boat Ramp and explore the pretty waterway. Take the Husky Ferry from Myola to Huskisson, where dolphin and whale-watching cruises depart.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.