Puamana Resort #111-1
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located just steps from ocean access and the breathtaking shores of Puamana, this three bedroom, three bath home is ideal for a tropical getaway among family or friends. It’s location by the Dolphin Pool makes this a great spot for guests with children. The spacious living room leads to a back lanai equipped with a BBQ and comfortable outdoor dining area. The master bedroom is upstairs and has great oceanviews. It is furnished with a king-sized bed, AC, flat screen TV, and full bathroom with dual sinks and a tub/shower. A second upstairs bedroom has a queen bed, TV, AC and private bathroom with shower/tub. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and there is a wall AC and a TV. The guest bathroom is just outside this bedroom. This townhome has recently been refurbished and is sure to provide many happy memories for a family vacation or a group of friends on holiday.
Stroll the beautifully landscaped grounds of Puamana,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in and Check out time: Check in time is 4:00 P.M. the day of arrival. Check out time is 10:00 A.M. the
- day of departure. Late check out, or additional days may be arranged, subject to availability plus payment of additional
- Use - The premises are to be used exclusively for residential purposes. No retail or other commercial use of premises
- is permitted. The premises are not to be used for meetings, receptions or for parties in excess of 10 people over the
- number of registered Guests. Overnight accommodations are restricted to the number of Guests agreed upon in
- advance and stated in this agreement. Any unregistered Guests shall be charged an additional $50.00 per night, per
- person for non-disclosure of the fact. No Parties or Under Age Drinking will be allowed.
- Quiet Time - Guests are advised that noise travels easily, and that it is important to be respectful of others at all
- times. There is a noise curfew at 10:00 PM in all residential areas and all Guests are expected to comply with this rule.
- Unit Capacity - Each unit is designed to accommodate a certain number of guests. The number of guests, including
- children, permitted in the unit should match the number on the confirmation. All persons staying at this vacation unit
- must be listed on the Reservation Confirmation. Please notify us ahead of time if the number of people in your party
- has changed. Any Guest not listed on the Reservation Confirmation will be considered unauthorized and an additional
- fee of $50.00 per night per person will be charged.
- Damage - The Guest will at the Guest’s expense and at all times maintain the premises, furnishings and appliances
- in clean and good condition and will surrender the same upon termination of this Agreement in as good a condition as
- when received. The Guest understands that the Guest will be responsible for repair of all damage.
- Personal Property of Guests - Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility
- of the Owner. Owner assumes no responsibility for ensuring that the residence is locked and secured during the
- period of occupation by Guests. In addition, Owner shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising
- from the rental and occupation of the residence by Guest.
- Maid Service - The Units will be clean upon your arrival. Additional maid service at the guest’s expense is
- available upon request.
- Maintenance - Every effort is made to keep the equipment and appliances in good working order, however, the
- operation of all appliances cannot be guaranteed. A 24-hour emergency cell number is available to report major
- appliance, plumbing or air conditioning problems. Authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises during
- business hours for purposes connected with repair, care or maintenance of rental unit. We will do our best to have
- any repairs completed quickly; however, NO DISCOUNTS OR REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR
- EQUIPMENT OR APPLIANCE FAILURE.
- Drugs and Hazardous Materials - No illegal substances are permitted on the properties.
- Pets – Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted inside the unit or on the lanai.
- Insurance - Guest’s personal property and vehicles are not insured by Owner. Owner is not responsible for any
- loss or theft either inside or outside the units.
- Entry and Inspection - Owner reserves the right to enter the premises pursuant to state law; (1) In case of
- emergency, without prior notice. (2) to make necessary repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed
- services, exhibit the premises to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgagees, Guests, workmen, insurance agents, or
- Disclosures - Although we hire professional pest control services your experience in the tropics may include pests,
- such as insects, rodents and friendly geckos, which unfortunately cannot be completely controlled. Should you
- encounter more than the normal expected pests, please contact us and we will make every effort to remedy the
- situation. Please also note that Hawaii has a tropical climate and consequently increased levels of humidity.
- Maintenance will respond quickly to any humidity related issues such as mold and mildew. Any contact with pests
- inside or outside, or any humidity related issues, do not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right
- to a refund or rental adjustment.
- We make no guarantee that properties adjacent to the unit will be free from disturbances, including but not limited to
- noise or inconvenience from construction, traffic, other guests, or neighbors. We will communicate any known
- disturbances in advance when possible. Any such disturbance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give
- Guest any right to a refund or rental adjustment.
- Our beaches are suffering from erosion. The amount of sand on the beaches varies depending on storm activity, wave
- action and tides. You may also experience dangerous ocean conditions, security issues and strong sun. There are no
- lifeguards at the pools or beaches. We ask that you be aware of your surroundings and take appropriate
- precautions. **Owner is not responsible for lost or stolen items**
- Termination of Tenancy - Upon termination, the Guest will: (1) completely vacate the premises and any
- parking or storage areas used by the Guest; (2) take out all trash (3) leave keys in unit (4) leave remote controls in the
- unit, (5) leave unit in the same condition as received (laundry will be done by management company) (6) Owner
- reserves the right to immediately terminate the tenancy if the Guest violates any part of this agreement. Additional
- cleaning charge of $50/hr will be assessed if the unit requires excessive cleaning as determined by management.
- Entire Agreement - The parties acknowledge that this Agreement expresses their entire understanding and
- agreement, and that there have been no warranties, representations, covenants or understandings made by either party
- to the other except such as are expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- Compliance with Law - Both parties agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and
- regulations in performing their duties.
- Severability - In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to
- judicial decree or decision, the remainder will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this agreement, and
- features / descriptions listed on the website and marketing materials are accurate. Changes in amenities, bed sizes,
- general accommodations, owner reservations and fees (such as tax and resort fees) can and do happen. If an error
- does exist, Management Company does apologize, however, such errors do not entitle the guest to any refund of
- money or change of property or dates.
- Notices: All notices, demands or consents required or permitted under this Agreement will be in
- writing and will be delivered in person or by facsimile, mailed or emailed prior to stay. The service
- of any notice on one Guest will be deemed a service of all occupants with the premises