- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Comfort and relaxation in the midst of Zakynthos’s nature!
Surrounded by a natural landscape, this traditional villa in Zakynthos is an ideal choice for those who are looking for relaxing holidays with their family or friends.
The garden with its lush vegetation and the space around the swimming pool make this the ideal setting for unparalleled rejuvenation and relaxation. The area extends to a single level [260 m2] with four bedrooms, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a swimming pool and a patio with outdoor furniture.
Hacienda Olivo is located 7km from Zakynthos Airport and 7km from Zakynthos Port.
Our property is located in Romiri, which offers you a relaxing stay with quiet surroundings, but it is also just a 10-minute drive from Laganas in case you wish to enjoy the busy life of the area.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 1066411
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Τhe settlement of Romiri, is in the center of Zakynthos Island. This serene area of the island offers complete seclusion in tranquil, natural settings. Olive trees, vineyards and pine trees act as a natural buffer against the noise of the nearby roads. This rural settlement is quiet, yet it's also close to conveniences like super markets, bars, and shops. Zante town, the capital of Zakynthos, is only ten minutes away by car, and popular destinations including the Shipwreck Cove, the Blue Caves, Marathonisi Island, Vasilikos, and Gerakas are close by.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours 23:00- 07:00