Pagosa Mountain Retreat
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Ever imagined yourself at the precipice of adventure? Wanted to wake up to views, quiet, and roomy marbled splendor? Here at Pagosa Mountain Retreat we can provide just that. Located out of town about 6 miles, heading towards the mountains, this oasis of grandeur and relaxation is the destination of destinations.
Guests will be provided entry with check in instructions 48 hrs. prior to arrival.
Wi-Fi is provided as there is no service where this home is located. However, keep in mind we live in a small mountain town and we experience frequent outages. Refunds will NOT be provided for Wi-Fi or internet issues.
The home is equipped with pens should you need a place to board horses during hunting trips, camping venues or if you’re passing through on your way to the rodeo.
RV hook up is also provided should you find yourself in need.
We live in beautiful Colorado, should you book during the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- There is no cellular service at this home. Wi-Fi is provided for guest use however is not guaranteed, we live in a small mountain where we experience frequent outages. Refunds will not be granted for Wi-Fi issues.
- Please be respectful, this is someone's home.
- Your deposit is for security and shall be refunded provided the following are met:
- No loss or damage to property
- Check Out instructions abided by
- Occupancy limits observed
- We ask that you leave the home in the same condition it was when you arrived. If issues arise, please contact us immediately.
- Should you be visiting during the winter months please expect snow! Expect to drive in it, walk in it, play in it and enjoy its beauty. Ensure the vehicle you are using has 4-wheel drive capabilities. Remember, 4 wheel drive does NOT mean 4 wheel stop. Refunds will not be granted for weather encountered during your stay.
- Basic amenities are provided for a 2-3 day stay
- We live in wild, beautiful Colorado. Mother nature likes to keep us on our toes! The weather here changes quickly. Always pack a jacket. We live at altitude, please drink plenty of water. Altitude sickness is very real and very not fun. Ensure you provide your body with sustenance and hydrate so as to avoid feeling sick.
- Remember to cover the hot tub after use.
- If your four legged friends do their business in the fenced in area of the backyard please clean up after your pet.
- The horse stalls on the property may be used for your trusty steeds. Please ensure they are gated and penned correctly as this home neighbors the Mounted Rangers Horses.