Stylish Chique Apartment in Mornington
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Anchors away is perfectly located in the heart of Mornington. This brand new apartment offers space and stylish accommodation for the perfect Mornington getaway. Across the road from Royal and Fishies beach, just moments from cafes, shopping and great coffee!
*please note:- the rates are discounted - even though the property has two balconies, one of them has construction works happening adjacent to the apartment.
The apartment is located in a secure building. We will meet you on site to hand you the keys. We will be in contact prior to check in to organize a time ?
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Hello and Welcome!
- Here is some practical information to help your stay run smoothly!
- ***Please do NOT prop the entry door open at any time. This is a safety issue as it is a fire door.
- To operate the Heating
- -the heating panel is found on the wall next to the Intercom
- -select on/off
- -select heating/cooling Mode
- -adjust Temperate up/down
- To operate the Intercom
- - when someone from the outside call, the panel will light up
- - to let them in the press the padlock icon on the lit-up panel
- Netflix is available on the Smart TV
- The WiFi name is: Wifi-6757
- password is 18543475
- To operate fan in bedroom- please ensure switch next to dial is ON for it to work!
- To operate the Rangehood
- -tap the hanging lever back or forward for the light
- -tap sideways to operate the Rangehood Fan
- To operate the Dishwasher
- -press the button in the middle of the top panel and push the door closed
- To operate the Oven
- -use the Left dial to select the oven function
- -select the image with the 2 straight top and bottom lines to heat the oven then select the temperature with the right dial
- -select the image with the 3 arrows hanging for the grill
- To operate the Washing Machine -choose the washing option required on the right side of the dial (usually quick 18)
- -choose the drying option required on the left side of the dial
- -Press ‘start’
- Enter the car park via Vancouver Street
- Your allocated Car park is Number 08. To the left of concrete pillar.
- Enjoy your stay!
- Please remember to tag us in your pics! #anchorsaway #superhostsmp @superhostsss
- Your Agreement
- You agree to and have read and understood the Mornington Peninsulas Code of Conduct.
- No Parties or excessive noise levels after 9 pm. - Vacate premises & Loss of Bond will occur
- Smoking inside the home. - A fee of $1250 will be charged and loss of bond
- Pets unless specified for the holiday house and the pet charges paid in advance $50 per animal
- No Camping, caravans, or motor homes Fires within the property boundary
- Moving or rearranging furniture. A set fee of $250 pls any extra charges for damages will apply
- You may be asked to vacate the premises terminating your stay if any of these policies are not followed.
- Guests staying in our home do so at their own risk. We will not incur any liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, or illness.
- You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Super Hosts and, Super Hosts contractors, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of our home.