Coastal Retreat Getaway in Blairgowrie
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
When you arrive you will instantly feel like you are on holiday.
Light the bbq, pop on your bathers and jump in the spa or lounge like a lizard on our expansive deck!
Recently renovated, with all mod cons, the house is the perfect getaway for families or a small group of couples to enjoy the peninsula life.
Kick back, relax outside or lay by the fire and read a book.
Our favourite is the spa to gaze at the stars into a summers evening.
Our light filled cottage is compact yet offers ample space for groups to relax and enjoy the best of Blairgowrie. 10min stroll to beaches and shops for coffee and supplies.
The open plan kitchen, with all mods and cons, super fast internet and open plan living area with wood fire is perfect to cook up a storm and entertain family.
Smart TVs with Netflix, Stan and all the jazz for the people who love tv.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- HOUSE RULES:
- You agree to and have read and understood the Mornington Peninsulas Code of Conduct.
- No Parties or excessive noise levels after 9 pm. - Vacate premises & Loss of Bond will occur. Smoking inside the home. - A fee of $1250 will be charged and loss of bond
- Pets unless specified for the holiday house and the pet charges paid in advance $50 per animal. No Camping, caravans, or motor homes Fires within the property boundary. Moving or rearranging furniture. A set fee of $250 pls any extra charges for damages will apply
- You may be asked to vacate the premises terminating your stay if any of these policies are not followed.
- Guests staying in our home do so at their own risk. We will not incur any liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, or illness.
- You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Super Hosts and, super Hosts contractors, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of our home.