Pure Bliss Holiday Home steps from Blairgowrie Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Located moments from beautiful Blairgowrie front Beach, cafes and Blairgowrie yacht club.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom beach house is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy your family holiday.
Fully renovated kitchen, with two separate living areas, dining room, a master wing and two generous bedrooms at the opposite end of the house.
Providing you with ample living and entertaining, for a family of 6 or a group of mature friends.
Extremely quiet and relaxing, you won’t want to leave!
From the moment you arrive, you will feel like you are on holiday! With luxe linens for all queens beds, comfy couches to lounge and read or simply sit out on the patio and pop the bubbles, kick back and enjoy the lifestyle this beautiful beach house offers.
We can provide a $60 bundle for the fireplace if you let us know when booking, this would be enough wood for two nights, including...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- As you are arriving at our property, please find access to double car garage via Byron street (road veers to right and turns into Byron street).
- The key can be access via the lockbox located to right of carport. Hosts will communicate code with you prior to arrival.
- WIFI password located on back of modem in kitchen.
- Fridge and freezer available.
- Microwave, kettle and toaster on benchtop.
- Oven- Turn knob on left side to oven setting, then select temperature with next knob.
- Dishwasher- on/off button located on top of door, select appropriate cycle, load detergent (located under sink), press start.
- Air-conditioning- located in both living areas (remotes located in same room as unit)- fans are also available in each bedroom and room in house.
- Washing machine located to left of sink.
- Load detergent in left side draw (detergent located on shelf above sink)
- Press on, select cycle then press start.
- Front patio lighting located to left side as entering through front door.
- Kitchen lighting on same panels.
- Bins are located to side of house (Revell street side)
- Bin Day is Monday- please place bins on Revell street side on Sunday night
- Your Agreement
- You agree to and have read and understood the Mornington Peninsulas Code of Conduct.
- No Parties or excessive noise levels after 9 pm. - Vacate premises & Loss of Bond will occur
- Smoking inside the home. - A fee of $1250 will be charged and loss of bond
- Pets unless specified for the holiday house and the pet charges paid in advance $50 per animal
- No Camping, caravans, or motor homes Fires within the property boundary
- Moving or rearranging furniture. A set fee of $250 pls any extra charges for damages will apply
- You may be asked to vacate the premises terminating your stay if any of these policies are not followed.
- Guests staying in our home do so at their own risk. We will not incur any liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, or illness.
- You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Super Hosts and, super Hosts contractors, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of our home.