Coastal Beach House for A Perfect Getaway in Sorrento
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
From the moment you step inside, you know you are on holiday at “Soak up Sorrento!”
Think coastal beach house, light-filled living areas, perfectly positioned 750m walk to the beautiful, historic Sorrento town.
Lounge in front of the fire, explore the amazing shopping and restaurants or adventure along the stunning coastal walks located on your doorstep.
Plenty of space to relax, unwind and entertain. Quality linens, towels and basic needs for that weekend getaway.
You won’t want to leave!
A historic cottage, with all the modern comforts you need for the perfect weekend getaway. Wood burning fire in the lounge room for the winter months and bbq and fire pit in the landscaped gardens in the summer months - moments from the heart of town and beaches of Sorrento.
Our two bedroom cottage (both with queen sized beds) with a sun filled deck out the front as well as an under...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Welcome to Soak up Sorrento:-
- - The lock box is in the meter box to the right of the front door #20 (Place key back on exit or a $50 fee will be deducted - even if returned at later date)
- - The fireplace can be used you must provide your own wood and clean up after yourself -
- We can provide a local contact for you to purchase wood through - he can deliver prior to your arrival. Please let us know at least 72 hours prior to your stay if you would like to organise. Firewood can also be purchased at IGA in town or Mitre 10
- - If you plan to move or change the placing of the furniture, you must place it back where you found it.
- - Please place any rubbish in bins. Bins are located at the carport around the side of the house. Any additional rubbish leftover will be charged at the council rate to remove at your expense.
- - All lights/heating/fans/air conditioner/TV etc must be switched off when you exit including candles and any other items.
- Most of all have a wonderful time and make yourselves at home - we are here to help so reach out if you need anything!
- Mornington Peninsula Shire - Code of Conduct
- Please read and familiarise yourself with the following:-
- On staying in our property you agree to abide by the terms of the code of conduct and if you do not we have the authority to remove you from the property without penalty for not abiding by the terms stipulated in the Code of Conduct
- 2.1.2 The behaviour of occupants and residents at the dwelling.
- Unacceptable behaviour includes loud:
- (a) Aggressive behaviour;
- (b) Yelling, screaming and arguing; and
- (c) Cheering, clapping and singing.
- 2.1.3 Off-street parking must be provided for all occupants’ motor vehicles. Parking in the driveway only not on the street or in front of any neighbours properties.
- 2.1.4 Additional accommodation is not allowed on-site by way of tents, caravans, campervans or similar facilities.
- 2.1.5 Outdoor areas including swimming pools, spas, outdoor decking and balconies are not to be used between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am.
- 2.1.6 All waste disposal must be dealt with accordingly and not left in a mess and remove any excess waste left by occupants. Any waste left behind by guests that need to be dealt with will be charged accordingly at council rates.
- Any damages to the property will be reported and charges will apply for replacement or repairs at market rates.