Big Moose Yacht Club
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
WHY WE LOVE IT:
– In the heart of Park City’s Old Town
– Great room for families and friends
– Steps to Town Lift
Nestled in the heart of Old Town, Big Moose Yacht Club boasts an enviable location within Park City, where you will find yourself steps from the Town Lift for quick & easy access to skiing, biking & fun at Park City Mountain Resort. This quaint Old Town home comfortably sleeps 6 guests in 3 total bedrooms, and can accommodate up to 10 with additional sleeping positions if needed. This absolute masterpiece built in 2012 retains the charm of a Park City mining era house from the late nineteenth century, offering every amenity a family or group seeks in a luxury mountain getaway.
This is a highly sought-after for many reasons in addition to its superior location and quality craftsmanship and style. The main floor features a dramatic open great room with a gourmet kitchen, dining, and living...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.