Villa with Traditional Creole Architecture
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The villa is built in a traditional and refined Creole architecture with columns and red shutters. The decoration of this atypical vacation home is made of selected objects, animal prints and midnight blue hints.
The living room is very comfortable, with pop art objects and oddities, a velvet sofa and soft armchairs, a dining space with a large table that can accommodate up to eight guests in a vegetal atmosphere, small sculpted monkeys and an "ostrich" shaped table console... this is a true change of scenery in utmost luxury. You’ll enjoy cooking in the well-equipped kitchen according to your recipes or from the Caribbean gastronomy. The gaming room connecting the living space features a table soccer and arcade games in a nicely vintage atmosphere.
On the terrace, there is a heated infinity swimming pool facing the panoramic view over the bay of St. Jean and the surrounding hills. Lounge chairs are set up on the deck for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Nestled in the heights of Lurin, it is the perfect place for a stay in the Caribbean. Mixing creole style with an original decor, it opens onto a breathtaking ocean view, an idyllic setting for a dream vacation in St. Barths.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.