Dover House - renovated loft apartment just outside the city centre
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Old Dover House is an exceptionally high spec renovated top floor apartment. With a stunning kitchen/living room area, Old Dover House comes fully equipped with all of the amenities required for either a short weekend getaway or a longer stay, it will be perfect for your holiday needs. It is also a mere 10 minute walk away from the Canterbury high-street as well as the Canterbury bus station and Canterbury East train station
Double bedroom x2, Kitchen/Livingroom, shower room, toilet room, utility room.
You will have access to the entire house. The keys are collected via a lockbox on site and the code will be sent out 5 days before arrival.
Canterbury is a cathedral city and UNESCO World Heritage Site, located in Kent, England. It lies on the River Stour. The Archbishop of Canterbury is the primate of the Church of England and the worldwide...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.