Delightful apartment in Brackenbury village near Hammersmith
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This two bedroom, one bathroom apartment is situated in a large Victorian house in a quiet tree-lined street in West London.
It occupies the top two floors of this imposing terraced property giving the flat a great deal of light and a feeling of space. It is an ideal base for up to 4 guests.
It is situated in the heart of Brackenbury, an area known for its village atmosphere and friendly neighbourhood. It’s a short walk to Hammersmith Broadway and is one of the most sought-after places to live in W6. There are a range of local shops, cafes, delis and amenities nearby and Westfield shopping mall is close by for a more extensive choice.
The open-plan living space is accessed via the first internal staircase, and has a lovely authentic charm with wooden flooring and exposed brickwork. It is filled with the homeowners’ art giving the flat its own unique feel. There is a huge sofa perfect for curling up in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 8.90 km; Buckingham Palace - 7.60 km; Bus stop - 260.00 km; Canary Wharf - 16.20 km; Covent Garden - 8.60 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 19.70 km; Gatwick Airport - 44.00 km; Grocery - 1.10 km; Harrods - 6.00 km; Heathrow Airport - 16.70 km; Hyde Park - 4.90 km; Kensington Palace - 4.20 km; Kings Cross - 9.60 km; Leicester Square - 8.20 km; Liverpool Street - 11.50 km; London Eye - 9.50 km; Luton Airport - 50.00 km; Natural History Museum - 4.90 km; Notting Hill - 3.20 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 2.20 km; Oxford Street - 6.90 km; Piccadilly Circus - 7.20 km; Portobello Market - 3.70 km; Royal Albert Hall - 4.80 km; Soho - 7.50 km; The British Library - 8.80 km; The British Museum - 8.30 km; The House of Parliament - 8.90 km; The Thames River - 37.20 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 12.40 km; Trafalgar Square - 8.40 km; train station - 700.00 m; Tube station - 700.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 5.10 km; West End Theartres - 8.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 7.80 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.