Renovated Ambient CBD Apt | Fibre & Rooftop Pool
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This one-bedroom central city apartment is in one of the city’s historic hotels. This former department store has become a unique destination to enjoy the Auckland CBD.
☆ Wifi |Unlimited Fibre
☆ Comfy corner suite in the lounge
☆ Laundry | in-unit Washer and Dryer
☆ Indoor lap pool & outdoor rooftop pool
☆ There is also a separate outdoor Spa Pool
☆ Separate bedroom & Spacious bathroom
☆ Self-Check-In | Book and check in within minutes
Renovated and designed with New York loft style, with a calm relaxing vibe in mind, yet is right in the middle of the busy city. This apartment is completely away from the city vibe. Stay and enjoy one of the best central city apt with all the facilities of the hotel and the comforts of a quiet home in CBD.
♡ What We Love About The Apartment♡
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Longer Stays:
- Stays longer than 14 days require a guest paid refresh clean & linen change on the 14th day and every subsequent 14 days.
- Check-In and Check-Out:
- - Please provide expected check-in time. Will we do our best to cater to early check-in requests.
- - Guests to provide expected check-out time(latest being 10 am) and acknowledge the property will be scheduled for cleaning just after the time they have provided (late check-outs without prior agreement will incur a cleaner turn away charge or a full day rental).
- - Guest must view the check-in guide prior to arrival to familiarise themselves with the check-in process.
- - Keys must not be collected prior to agreed check-in time and lockboxes(if any) must be left closed and locked.
- - Bags or cars must not be stored at the property prior to check-in or after checkout without approval.
- During Your Stay:
- - Please be considerate of the other residents living in the building by being courteous and keeping the noise down to reasonable levels at all times.
- - Please report any breakages or damage sustained to the apartment during your stay as it allows us to repair/replace it in time for the next guests.
- - Guest to comply with all rules in messages, check-in guides, house manuals or as posted in any building.
- - Lockouts: These will incur call-out/building management/security or locksmith charges.
- - Lost Property: We will do our best to find and return any reported lost item. All cost involved with retuning lost items including time taken is chargeable.