Newport Coastal Charm
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With an unbeatable location just 250 feet from the beach and a gorgeously updated interior, youre in for a treat when you book this lovely threebedroom Newport Beach home. Newport Beach Pier, the ferry to Balboa Island, and the chic shops and restaurants of Lido Marina Village are all nearby as well.
Your outdoor space at home includes a large enclosed front patio with modern coastal decor and comfy seating, a dining table, and a gas grill, perfect for impromptu cookouts. Inside, youll find a bright, beachy space with hardwood floors, crisp white walls, and pretty pops of blue. The picture windows let in lots of natural light, and the open layout makes it easy to gather together. The full kitchen offers everything the chef needs to whip up a meal, and you can dine together at the corner dining nook. After a day at the beach, relax at home in the airconditioning throughout the unit, and the gas fireplace keeps it cozy during...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID SLP10923
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.