- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Kostas and Diana offer you superb new A/C villas suitable for families, couples or groups, each sleeps up to 6 and has it’s own private pool, garden and sun-deck on a small newly developed complex (3 units)close to beautiful Haraki Bay (two minutes by car), the golden sands of Agathi Beach (five minutes by car) and unspoiled Masari village (five minutes walk).
The spectacular ancient capital of Lindos is only ten minutes drive from your villa, which occupies a quiet position on the beach road, surrounded by open countryside. Comfortable and spacious lounge with sofas, TV etc, and access via French windows to outside dining patio and pool area. A cosy log fireplace awaits winter visitors. Fully equipped kitchen/dining room. The master bedroom is en-suite with a TV and large balcony overlooking the pool. Costas and Diana have also created a communal area next to the villas, with a kitchen garden, barbecue and outdoor...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
At Haraki Beach and old fishing village and just 2 minutes drive you can enjoy your days and nights by relaxing in the beach or nice diners by the sea in a local tavern's with background of Faraklos Castle. Also coffee- bars with music or sports until late Massari is a quiet unspoilt village set amongst orange groves, 5 minutes drive from the golden sands of Agathi Beach, and the beautiful bay of Haraki, overlooked by Pheraklos Castle The ancient capital of Lindos and stunning St.Pauls Bay are only 10 minutes drive. Rhodes International Airport is at 26 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.