The Warlock House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
When visiting the Witch City, your enchanting experience should begin the moment you enter the place you plan to hang your (pointy) hat. The Warlock House beckons all those who still believe in the magic of Salem with a vacation rental where it’s Halloween every day of the year. It is a bubbling cauldron for the senses, blending the whimsical fun and festivities of Halloween with the mysteries of Salem Witchcraft.
Step into the Haunting Hallway and be greeted by the warm glow of candlelight - you are immediately immersed in all things Salem. The walls of the Warlock House are decorated with Witch City memorabilia provided by some of Salem’s most prestigious attractions, museums, and shops. The Haunting Hallway begins with images of Ouija history. Did you know the Ouija board was once produced in Salem? Yes! On the same street of the Warlock House at the original Parker Brother’s factory. The memorabilia continues with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.