- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
By definition, Lorne Hiatus is a pause or break in activity. How appropriate that you spend your summer holiday right here.
Nestled in a little known pocket of Lorne, the home offers both easy walking access into town and an abundance of privacy, peace and tranquillity. Bordering both Polwarth Road and Clovelly Court, Lorne Hiatus is a brand new (2018) contemporary beach home.
We use the word home as it is just that. Two story and projecting from a steep block the timber clad home sits comfortably in the surrounding treetops. Simple yet cutting edge u-shaped architecture provides 3 impressive bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living zones.
Both side entrances on the top level access two rear hallways. One passing the fully ensuited master bedroom, and both accessing the main open plan living zone. The layout is classic.
Behold the central lounge area cleverly divided from...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Washer On Property
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.