Honeysuckle terrace in Henley-On-Thames
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
In the heart of Henley-On-Thames, a quintessentially English town brimming with charm and character, Honeysuckle is a delightful self-catering terraced house, with one double sized bedroom, one twin bedroom and a shared bathroom. Enjoy alfresco dining in the pretty private courtyard and it’s central location which is walking distance to all the towns amenities, making the house an idyllic escape.
Close to all the amenities the town has to offer, with easy access to the river Thames, Henley Train Station and the Chiltern Hills, Honeysuckle is the perfect getaway for couples, families or any other party looking to spend meaningful time in a beautifully quaint house in a famous Oxfordshire location.
The sitting room is as elegant as it is welcoming with a neutral colour scheme, a TV, two sofa’s and gloriously stocked bookshelves, it makes for a perfectly relaxed evening any time of year.
The well equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No events or parties
- • Quiet hours from 11pm to 8am
- • No smoking inside the property
- • No unauthorised visitors to the property
- • Only the guests listed on the booking form are allowed inside the property
- • No pets
- • All names of the guests staying must be provided upon booking