Host & Stay | Martinmas Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in a beautiful coastal location, Martinmas Cottage is a cosy home from home in the resort of Sewerby, Bridlington. Sleeping up to 4 guests, this comfortable and spacious property is perfect for family staycations or getaways with friends.
Martinmas Cottage is situated in Mediterranean style courtyard along with the following cottages: Harvest, Old Stable and Swingletree. If you would like to discuss availability for more than one of the properties, please give our team a call.
You’ll feel at home as soon as you step foot into Martinmas Cottage. With homely interiors and high quality furnishings, there is a welcoming and comfortable feel throughout.
Head to the fully equipped kitchen and you’ll find a modern, clean space. The kitchen also shares its space with an open plan living and dining area where you can enjoy meals and relax with your loved ones.
The house boasts...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.