Paris on a Postcard
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Pretty in pink? Absolutely. Although it’s actually an array of colourful accents that make this attractive two-bedroom apartment effervesce. A punchy palette and quirky, industrial design create an alluring aesthetic that perfectly offsets its magnificently vintage surroundings. Perched right on the waterfront, where Paris’s oldest and most postcard-famous bridge straddles the Seine, you’ll have the world-famous Louvre Museum just over the river, along with some of the city’s most enchanting neighbourhoods nearby, including the historic Latin Quarter and the village-like Saint-Germain-des-Pres. So whether it’s romantic medieval streets, leafy, cafe-strewn squares, or riverside strolls at sunset, the essence of Paris is right on your doorstep.
A cool, industrial aesthetic interspersed with homely, vintage notes, and an enjoyable side helping of kookiness — is how we’d describe this inviting space. Dark wood...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.