River House - On the Delmarva Peninsula is the perfect spot for a relaxing vacation!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom waterfront on the Delmarva Peninsula is the perfect spot for a relaxing vacation. Truly exceptional, the single-level floor plan features a character-filled interior and provides a separate dining room, expansive great room as well as a generous family game room.
Enjoy a country atmosphere in the sprawling backyard surrounded by mature trees and equipped with a screened in porch, raised wooden deck, firepit, kayaks, walking trails and panoramic views of the Choptank River.
Do you dream about the ideal spot for easy summer vacation living? Your dream can be reality. Caroline County and The River House are centrally located near fun excursions to Tuckahoe and Martinack State Parks, Harrington DE Casino and the Delaware State Fair. In Denton you might enjoy a visit to the Fiber Arts Center Eastern Shore or pick up a gourmet lunch at Caroline Culinary Arts Center. A short drive to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Caroline County, MD https://visitcaroline.org/ Located on Maryland’s Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, Caroline County is the perfect destination for history buffs, outdoor enthusiasts, and those seeking a rural getaway. You can ease back centuries and discover our history. Retrace Underground Railroad pathways. Visit our museums and historical sites. Enjoy Caroline’s many outdoor adventure opportunities and our charming small towns. You’ll soon be relaxed and refreshed and realize you belong here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- General Property Rules
- This property includes bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.