Magnolia Cove - Majestic Mornings and Stunning Sunsets!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Built in 1800, this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom historic colonial shore house sits on 3.5+ acres and boasts endless nautical activities. From its majestic mornings to its stunning sunsets, this waterfront oasis is ideal for friends & family looking to leave the hustle and bustle behind and focus on creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Nestled on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Magnolia Cove is just minutes from St. Michaels, Easton, and Oxford. This private paradise features 450 feet of waterfront; pier, boat slip and floating dock, ideal for crabbing, fishing, kayaking, and boating. Take advantage of the picturesque backdrop as you entertain on the rolling green grounds, complimented by an in-ground swimming pool. Sip lemonade on the patio, lounge with a good book or host a dinner party on the enclosed screened-in porch while the kids are playing board games in the tree house.
Enjoy a simple crab boil on the picnic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Talbot County, MD https://tourtalbot.org/ Talbot County is located in the heart of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Founded around 1661, it's named for Lady Grace Talbot, sister of Lord Baltimore and the first proprietary governor of Maryland. Today, the county is home to the charming towns of Easton, Oxford, Queen Anne, St. Michaels and Trappe. With more than 600 miles of shoreline, Talbot County is a terrific place to live, work and play.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- General Property Rules
- This property includes bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.