Secluded Luxury Home with Pool and Stunning Sea Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Elouera is a luxurious Wategos beach house nestled amongst a peaceful, leafy enclave boasting expansive beach, ocean, and lighthouse views.
Having recently undergone a total renovation and refurbishment to the highest standard the property offers a secluded and alluring layout of four beautifully appointed, boutique-style bedrooms. The master suite features an oversized custom concrete bath looking out on the national park, providing the perfect place to soak after a salty day by the sea. Curl up with a book on one of the many window daybeds for the ultimate relaxation and enjoy an abundance of entertaining areas with sweeping ocean views.
Cooking enthusiasts may make use of the spacious open-plan gourmet kitchen after picking fresh herbs from the onsite garden. Or perhaps you will choose to dine out at one of Byron’s many enviable venues.
Roll out a yoga mat on the shaded bottom deck surrounded by...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When making a booking you must supply all names and ages of guests who will be staying at the property. No guests under the age of 25, bucksor hens parties and no schoolies.There is to be No parties, functions or large gatherings at our properties. there is a risk of your booking being cancelled and evicted.
- The neighbors are not to be disturbed during your tenancy. Please be aware that you are in a residential area and loud noise (including loud music, talking, swearing and screaming) is not tolerated at any time of the day. Should the neighbours make a call to security or ‘Quiet Hotline, a call out fee will be incurred at your cost. This is not negotiable and the fee will not be refunded.
- Guests are responsible for any and all direct damage to the property, along with loss or damage to any items within the property during their stay and should notify us immediately of any issues.
- Your bond may be used to cover incidental items such as, but not limited to, consumables, breakages, extra cleaning charges, rubbish removal etc.
- If damages/loss are recouped from your bond, we will provide receipts and photographic evidence where applicable
- Smoking inside the property is strictly prohibited. Additional cleaning costs will be charged to guests who do.