Experience the LoDo Neighborhood | Denver Union Station
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Located in the stylish LoDo neighborhood, Property Manager Union Station is just steps away from a number of exciting local attractions - including Millennium Bridge, bars, restaurants, and parks with excellent views of the surrounding mountain tops. Nearby attractions include; Coors Field, where you can catch a Rockies game in the summer, and Empower Field, home to the Denver Broncos. Watch a game or grab a beer at a local brewery with Property Manager as your home base!
We have multiple Property Managers in this building, and each one is unique. Decor and layout can vary slightly from what you see in the photos.
Key features include:
- Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby
- Memory foam mattress
- Full kitchen with dishes, cookware, and a dishwasher
- Smart TV where you can log into your own streaming accounts
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Parking is available...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.