White Mountain Lodge
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Visit beautiful New Hampshire, an outdoor enthusiast’s playground, all year. This lovely home has direct access to a snowmobile trail in the winter and is just a few miles from Bretton Woods Ski Resort. In the summer, find excellent hiking in the White Mountains or the Franconia Notch trails. Enjoy the spectacular view of the countryside from the large, westfacing deck, where you can witness amazing sunsets through the trees.
Upon entry, you’ll be met with a bright interior and a warm feeling of welcome throughout the space. Make yourself at home in the living area flooded with natural light, furnished with plush seating, and has a large TV primed to stream your favorite movies. Serve homecooked meals at the formal dining table, alfresco on the deck, or at the breakfast bar. Create culinary charms in the full kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and a Nespresso Vertuo coffee pod machine pods not included. With six beds,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 1 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR!
- MINIMUM AGE Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a parent.
- NOISE Unreasonable noise is never permitted in residential areas. Quiet hours are 10 pm, and before 8 am. Any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away is considered unreasonable. Noise should not be audible outside of home during quiet hours.
- PARKING The number of parking spaces is limited to those designated for your specific vacation home. Cars must be parked in the driveway or the garage. Street parking is never allowed.
- OCCUPANCY Cannot exceed the maximum number allowed at ANY TIME.
- EVENTS No weddings, gatherings, parties or other events are allowed at vacation home rental at ANY TIME.
- CAMPING No camping is allowed.
- TRASH Bear Alert! Do not leave trash or food in the car or outside of the home. Property Manager will pick up your trash at the end of your stay. If you need a pick up before hand, please call 5033459399.
- FIREWORKS Fireworks are never permitted at vacation home rental.
- HOME WITH HOT TUBS Use of pools, spas, and hot tubs are prohibited from 10 pm 8 am.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!