Tropical Villa in Byron Bay with Pool and Outdoor Shower
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
There’s a warm, relaxed feel to this luxury villa retreat. It’s exotic and secluded, but so close to all Byron Bay has to offer.
Absolute privacy allows you to unwind and chill out Byron style, by the pool or in the spa. This is your sanctuary.
Perfect for a romantic weekend in Byron Bay or a unique family getaway, Amala is sure to calm your soul and unwind your mind.
Enter through the carved wooden door into Amala’s tropical gardens and you’ll feel like you’re honeymooning in a private island paradise.
Bedroom 1: King bed and ensuite with bath and outdoor shower
Bedroom 2: King bed – Can be split into 2 x singles at your own request
Private heated pool and spa only accessed by this villa
Air-conditioning units in each bedroom
Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Smart TV with Netflix
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.