Pet Friendly - Sea Breeze Beachfront holiday home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
You’ll be staying directly across from the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches. Where you can sit on the terrace and enjoy views over the water or simply hop across the road and within a two-minute walk be swimming, boogie boarding or just floating under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream. There your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves whilst the parents relax.
This is the kind of property where you can enjoy the simple things in life. WIFI is now available. There is no air conditioning, but you’ll have the most sumptuous sea breeze ever. This is a great value beach house with enough space for 3 families to stay in comfort with the best part being the large doors that open out onto the terrace with lovely views across the ocean where you can simply relax on a chair and enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
A charming seaside village, Currarong in the beautiful Shoalhaven region is perfect for a beach holiday and aqueous adventures, including world-class fishing and wonderful reef diving. Take your pick of gorgeous beaches and enjoy spectacular coastal vantage points for whale watching. Under three hours’ drive from Sydney or Canberra on the NSW South Coast, Currarong is at the northern edge of the dramatic Beecroft Peninsula and adjacent to splendid Jervis Bay, a haven for dolphins, seals and penguins. Jervis Bay Marine Park also encompasses the waters off Currarong. The main protected beach is Abrahams Bosom, where there is a natural rock pool, a lovely reserve with picnic tables and barbecue facilities, and two scenic walks. The Wreck Walk is to the remains of SS Merimbula, shipwrecked in 1928. Or try the three-hour Coomies Walk for breathtaking panoramas. Sheer cliffs rise up from the sea at Beecroft Peninsula, a great spot for spotting dolphins and migrating whales. You can drive along Lighthouse Road to Point Perpendicular Lighthouse, established in 1899 at the northern entrance to Jervis Bay, for more magnificent views. Just north of Currarong is Hammerhead Point, a delightful picnic area and another excellent location to look out for humpbacks and southern right whales during the annual migration. The reef in the Hammerhead sanctuary zone is teeming with marine life and great for diving and snorkelling.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.