Tranquil Pet Friendly Home with BBQ
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Set in a tranquil area shaded by beautiful gum trees the property is a short walk to the shores of St Georges Basin.
Inside you can kick back on the couch and enjoy the big screen TV with Netflix. Upload your holiday snaps with the free Wifi or relax with a cold drink on the front deck. When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen or enjoy the bay’s cooling breeze as you sizzle some steaks on the BBQ outside.
A 15min drive away is the village of Huskisson where you’ll find an abundance of coffee shops, eateries and unique boutiques. Vincentia village also has everything you need to stock up for your stay.
When it’s time to hit the hay you’ll find both a luxurious king bedroom as well as a comfortable fold out double bed in the living room for the extra guests. Air conditioning for summer and heating for winter will give you the perfect nights sleep - just the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Basin View is on the Northern shores of St Georges Basin, a place known for its recreational swimming, fishing and boating. In town, watch candles being made from start to finish at The Candle Shack at 5 Brompton Road. A short drive away is the Bay and Basin Leisure Centre on Wool Road. It contains a 25 metre heated indoor pool, leisure pool, 40 metre water slide, spa, toddler's pool, gymnasium, cafe and sports shop, and is a good place to wear out the kids! From Basin View it's easy to access Jervis Bay's beautiful beaches and Booderee National Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.