Contemporary Pet Friendly Retreat within Minutes of the Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With its sea-green walls and fully fenced garden for maximum privacy, this newly renovated, pet friendly home will have you feeling as if you’ve been transported into a hidden getaway conjured out of the ocean air just for you and your favourite people.
This home is ideally suited to provide flexible accommodation for three couples or two families.
From sunrise to sunset, this home will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Currarong. Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the deck until your first swim of the day. When the urge strikes, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in one minute flat to sink your toes into the stunning sands of Currarong Beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves and exploring the rock formations, rinse off the sand and sit back as you choose how you want to spend the rest of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
A charming seaside village, Currarong in the beautiful Shoalhaven region is perfect for a beach holiday and aqueous adventures, including world-class fishing and wonderful reef diving. Take your pick of gorgeous beaches and enjoy spectacular coastal vantage points for whale watching. Under three hours’ drive from Sydney or Canberra on the NSW South Coast, Currarong is at the northern edge of the dramatic Beecroft Peninsula and adjacent to splendid Jervis Bay, a haven for dolphins, seals and penguins. Jervis Bay Marine Park also encompasses the waters off Currarong. The main protected beach is Abrahams Bosom, where there is a natural rock pool, a lovely reserve with picnic tables and barbecue facilities, and two scenic walks. The Wreck Walk is to the remains of SS Merimbula, shipwrecked in 1928. Or try the three-hour Coomies Walk for breathtaking panoramas. Sheer cliffs rise up from the sea at Beecroft Peninsula, a great spot for spotting dolphins and migrating whales. You can drive along Lighthouse Road to Point Perpendicular Lighthouse, established in 1899 at the northern entrance to Jervis Bay, for more magnificent views. Just north of Currarong is Hammerhead Point, a delightful picnic area and another excellent location to look out for humpbacks and southern right whales during the annual migration. The reef in the Hammerhead sanctuary zone is teeming with marine life and great for diving and snorkelling.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.