Pet Friendly Refurbished Beachfront Home with Sea Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
You’ll be staying at a bright, spacious, recently refurbished beach house, directly opposite the beach that has room for three families to stay in comfort. In less than one minute you can be sinking your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach.
With a large, fully fenced child and pet friendly garden and full length verandah taking in beautiful sea views you can simply relax and sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash. Inside there are two spacious living areas with room for everyone to relax. As night descends sit in the garden and enjoy the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen!
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, listen to some tunes on the bluetooth speaker or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids watch TV in the spacious living room downstairs you can relax on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
At the Northern side of Jervis Bay is gorgeous Callala Beach, backed by a reserve with barbecues and picnic tables and the most amazing white sand beach you have ever seen (puts Hyams to shame!). At Club Callala enjoy delicious food, lawn bowls and a round of golf on the 18-hole course where kangaroos roam. A courtesy bus operates around the local area seven days a week. Nearby is the village of Myola and Currambene Creek, a popular fishing spot. You can rent a boat from Husky Hire-A-Boat at Woollamia Boat Ramp and explore the pretty waterway. Take the Husky Ferry from Myola to Huskisson, where dolphin- and whale-watching cruises depart. Getting to Callala in the wonderful Shoalhaven region is easy. The drive from Sydney along the spectacular NSW South Coast or east from Canberra is less than three hours.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.