Stunning Waterfront Home with Jetty within 5 minutes from Hyams Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
From sunrise to sunset, Bayview will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay. From comfortable beds to having an espresso on the outside terrace. Then when the urge strikes to have the first swim of the day, wade into the water right outside your door, or jump in the car and be at the world famous white sands of Hyams beach at Jervis Bay in only five minutes.
Set on a single level (with stairs leading to the large back garden) the whole family can relax inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning. Enjoy the spacious living room with Netflix, Foxtel and soundbar. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table and enjoy the beautiful sun as you take in the views.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; five minutes to the east is Jervis Bay, with the world famous sands of Hyams beach. As the sun goes down, gather on...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
At the Northern side of Jervis Bay is gorgeous Callala Beach, backed by a reserve with barbecues and picnic tables and the most amazing white sand beach you have ever seen (puts Hyams to shame!). At Club Callala enjoy delicious food, lawn bowls and a round of golf on the 18-hole course where kangaroos roam. A courtesy bus operates around the local area seven days a week. Nearby is the village of Myola and Currambene Creek, a popular fishing spot. You can rent a boat from Husky Hire-A-Boat at Woollamia Boat Ramp and explore the pretty waterway. Take the Husky Ferry from Myola to Huskisson, where dolphin- and whale-watching cruises depart. Getting to Callala in the wonderful Shoalhaven region is easy. The drive from Sydney along the spectacular NSW South Coast or east from Canberra is less than three hours.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.