Villa of an Artist with Tuscan Chiana Valley View
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
The villa includes five very sophisticated and sought after environments in the furnishings with a reference to the Renaissance period and to the great artist Pietro Vannucci, known as Perugino. The owner then put his transforming Villa into a real charming home where, in every room, we find paintings, chairs, glass and iron tables designed and made by his skilled hands.
The estate inside also includes a farm where oil and jams are currently produced. Recently 5 hectares of vineyards have been planted for the future production of red, white and sparkling wine. Being between Umbria and Tuscany, the location favors the tour of the cities of art such as Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto, Città della Pieve and the area of Lake Trasimeno.
On the Tuscan side, with a few kilometers, you reach the villages of Cetona, Chiusi, Chianciano, Montepulciano and Pienza. The guests of Villa can also try their hand at various outdoor...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.