Mountain Getaway + Firepit!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Relax with your family and friends at this peaceful cabin to stay!
Premier community of Lake Naomi awaits your visit!
￫ 15 min away from Kalahari Resort!
￫ Less than 20 min away from Jack Frost, Camelback Ski Resort, & Big Boulder!
￫ Plenty of parking on property
Come stay at our beautifully updated cabin home!
There are 2 floors in the home with a large outdoor deck area!
• Combined Living room/ Dining room area with hardwood floors
• Living room with working Pellet stove fireplace & Smart TV (no cable)
• Dining area seating
• Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances!
• Master Bedroom with King bed
• Full bathroom
• 1 full flight of stairs to get to 2nd level
• Full bathroom
• Bedroom 2 with Queen bed
• Bedroom 3 with Bunk bed (2 singles), and a 3rd Single bed.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking inside the house -$250 fine if detected.
- - No more than the number of guests booked ON PREMISE at any time: $200 fine per person detected.
- -Please remove shoes when you enter the home.
- - Quiet hours from 10pm to 8am (50 decibels).
- - Primary renter must have valid govt ID, phone number and address on file.
- - If there is anyone 21 years or younger in group, the primary renter must be 25+ years old or older.
- - We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a minimum $100 handling fee for returning requested items to you. Shipping and packaging will be charged at cost. Items will be kept for 5-days. After which time they will be donated at management discretion.
- - Unfortunately, we do not allow late checkout to respect our cleaner's schedules. A fine of 50% of the upcoming night's stay will be imposed for a late checkout between 30 minutes and 2 hours past checkout time. Any checkout beyond 2 hours late will be charged at 2x the upcoming night's stay. Any checkout beyond 2 hours late will be charged at 2x the upcoming night's stay.
- We have a Smart TV. You will be able to login to all your favorite applications like Netflix, Hulu, etc. We do not have cable.
- Please don't forget to log out of your account before you depart1
- Trash day pickup is Thursday. Our trash cans are kept on the side of the house near the driveway.
- If you are staying over night on Wednesday, we would really appreciate it if you can roll the trash bins to the curb Wednesday night or early Thursday morning.
- Our driveway can fit up to 4 cars comfortably. Please do not park on the street.
- COMMUNITY ACCESS
- Guests unfortunately will not have access to the lake or pools at this time.
- But you can enjoy the many walking & bike trails nearby!
- PELLET STOVE FIREPLACE
- We have a working pellet stove in our living room.
- Thermostat is on the side of it where you can easily adjust the temperature.