Grand Ave at Grand Lake
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
This is a cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located at the portal of the quaint town of Grand Lake. This home sleeps 7 and is the perfect mountain/lake getaway to relax and enjoy the fresh air and outdoor activities. After a long day hiking, skiing, boating, or on the snowmobile you can come home and cook a gourmet meal in the well equipped full kitchen. This home offers a huge deck with peek of lake and mountains. Ideal for stargazing and grilling out with friends and family. This home also features an outdoor fire-pit; *please follow Grand County fire bans when in place*, (please note that indoor fireplace is not available for guest use), a grill on the deck, and a washer/dryer.
This home is conveniently across the street from the Mountain Market and a short 5 minute walk to the town main street where guests can enjoy shopping, entertainment, dining, summer boat rentals, and more! There is also a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. This unit is a non-smoking and pet-free home.
- 2. Please make sure all lights are off and doors are locked upon departure.(Doors lock by lifting handle, then locking with knob or key)
- 3. Please leave curtains open at all times (the sun coming in helps heat the home).
- 4. Leave washcloth on top of dishwasher propping it open (otherwise dishwasher doesn’t turn off completely)
- 5. Be respectful of your neighbors, some of them are full time residents. Respect quiet time during the hours of 10:00PM - 8:00AM. During quiet time, please no outside noise and/or refrain from playing music on the back patio. As in your own home, renters are of course subject to citations for noise violations, etc, handed down by public officials. Guests will be responsible for any fees incurred.
- 6. The home features a radiant floor heating system. There is a Nest Thermostat in the home that controls the main living area. There is a separate thermostat in one of the bedrooms that will control both bedrooms. Please set the bedroom thermostats manually during your stay. However, please do not touch the Nest thermostat as it is automatically programmed to turn the furnace on during specific times throughout the day.