- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A beautiful apartment offers amenities that are convenient for a London stay. You will surely love this bright and spacious apartment.
This gorgeously decorated and immaculate one-bedroom flat is perfect for any traveller to the City of London. You will fall in love with this apartment and its central location.
The apartment is self-contained, with a fully fitted kitchen integrated appliances complete with a Nespresso machine. The adjoining living and dining space offers comfortable living and relaxation for short term or long term stays.
Complimentary high-speed internet keeps you connected and entertained.
There is a double sofa bed (132 wide x 190 length) in the living room space.
There are a number of convenience stores located nearby, allowing guests to easily prepare their own meals or eat out at any of the numerous restaurants located in this lively area of London.
Guest will have...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Early/late check in or out:
- Where we can offer early check in or late check out, we are happy to do so. However we can only do this a few days before arrival, depending on bookings. Preparation of rooms is our priority.
- Our policy is to give free check in from 1:00pm wherever possible, and there is a charge of £10 for each hour or part of, before that. The charge for late checkout is £10 per hour from 11:00 a.m.
- The charge will be made through 'Resolution Payout' on Airbnb.