- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Parlour is a homely property with plenty of space. With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, it could be the perfect place for friends or families to enjoy a country getaway in Northumberland. With private outdoor space and the added luxury of a hot tub you can enjoy fresh country air and al-fresco dining with your loved ones.
The Parlour is a tastefully decorated holiday home located in the quiet hamlet of Ingoe.
The living room is fully furnished with two sofas, matching armchairs and footstools, all positioned to enjoy socialising with your loved ones.
The Parlour’s kitchen has plenty of room for you to prepare and enjoy home cooked meals. It is fully equipped with everything you need, including an oven and grill, kettle, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, cutlery and dinnerware.
Each of the bedrooms has a super king-sized bed, all of which come with the plushest pillows...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.