- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located in the centre of Whitby, The Loft is a stylish one bedroom apartment perfect for romantic getaways. Featuring sloped ceilings, exposed beams and skylight windows, the property has plenty of charm. You’ll have full access to the apartment during your stay which includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, a cosy living space, a bedroom and a modern bathroom. Perfectly situated, The Loft is just a short stroll from the beach, promenade and all of the shops, restaurants and cafes on offer.
The Loft boasts a welcoming and homely open plan kitchen, living and dining space. Ultra cosy, the living area includes a tan leather sofa and a flat screen TV so it’s the ideal place to relax after a busy day of exploring the coast.
At the other end of the space is the kitchen diner. The kitchen features black, high shine cabinets and white brick style tiles to create a sleek look. Fully equipped with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.